TRADELABOR has more than 20 years of experience in the control and treatment of air, working with an experienced and qualified technical staff and with the most advanced technology in this area, which together guarantee the quality of the services provided.
1. Identify the fundamental principles of 3D printing as it relates to design and manufacture of pharmaceutical drug products.
2. Describe the motivation driving the paradigm shift of ondemand manufacturing of personalized medicine in upcoming emerging digital health care structure.
3. Explain how various types of 3D printing platforms operate, their capability with respect to complex and precision drug design, manufacturing design and flexibility, and compare with current practice.
4. Summarize upcoming regulatory challenges of this 21st century digitalized manufacturing and its impact on health care structure.
Evolution of Pill
According to history, the oldest known pills can be traced back to 140 BC, first compressed tablets were prepared by Dr. Robert Fuller in 1878
21st Century Automation
• Batch Manufacturing to Continuous Manufacturing
• Robots in manufacturing
• Use of process analytical models
• Complex pill manufacturing such as pill within a pill, bi-layer/ trilayer/multi-layer Polypill
• New dosage forms are evolved: micro tablet, sublingual tablets, muco-adhesive tablets, buccal tablets, vaginal tablets, osmotic pumps, complex extended release tablets, effervescent tablet
• All use some sort of compression force or mold to form a pill/tablet
Continue at: https://www.fda.gov/media/125479/download
The text above is owned by the site above referred.
Here is only a small part of the article, for more please follow the link