TRADELABOR has more than 20 years of experience in the control and treatment of air, working with an experienced and qualified technical staff and with the most advanced technology in this area, which together guarantee the quality of the services provided.
- Five U.S. states next week have measures on their ballots about cannabis legalization.
- In an October 2019 Gallup poll, American adults reported continued supported of legalization by a 2-to-1 (66%) margin.
- Among political affiliations, nearly 3 among 4 (76%) of Democrats, 2 in 3 (68%) of independents, and 1 in 2 (51%) of Republicans favored legalization.
- In the 2016 U.S. presidential election, 42% of cannabis consumers voted for Clinton/Kaine (D), versus 31% voting for Trump/Pence (R).
- In a New Frontier Data survey anticipating next week’s elections, 53% of cannabis consumers reported support for Biden/Harris (D), versus 32% for Trump/Pence (R).
Continue at: https://newfrontierdata.com/cannabis-insights/cannabis-and-the-2020-u-s-election/
The text above is owned by the site above referred.
Here is only a small part of the article, for more please follow the link