TRADELABOR has more than 20 years of experience in the control and treatment of air, working with an experienced and qualified technical staff and with the most advanced technology in this area, which together guarantee the quality of the services provided.
- The North American cannabis sector established market legitimacy in 2018 with word of outside interests like Constellation Brands (maker of beer, wine, and spirits) investing heavily in the space.
- Likewise, a USD $1.8 billion buy-in by Altria group (owner of Marlboro) for a 45% stake in cannabinoid company, Cronos Group, marked bullish involvement by a Big Tobacco company with cannabis.
- Constellation Brands increased its original 9.9% stake in producer Canopy Growth Corp., to 38% for CAD $5 billion.
- Aurora Cannabis’ acquisitions of CanniMed Therapeutics (for CAD $1.23 billion) and MedReleaf Corp. (CAD $3.2 billion), respectively, were two more of the year’s largest deals.
- Among the 11 largest transactions highlighted in Canada or the U.S., the average cost of investment was USD $1.0 billion.
- As competition increases for market share and cannabis production heats up to meet domestic and international market demands, investors can expect more major M&A activity in 2019.
Continue at: https://newfrontierdata.com/cannabis-insights/2018-cannabis-mergers-and-acquisitions-highlights/
The text above is owned by the site above referred.
Here is only a small part of the article, for more please follow the link