TRADELABOR has more than 20 years of experience in the control and treatment of air, working with an experienced and qualified technical staff and with the most advanced technology in this area, which together guarantee the quality of the services provided.
These facilities include operations involving:
- Agricultural raising, harvesting and processing of cannabis;
- Wholesale distribution and storage of cannabis and cannabis products; and/or
- Production of goods from cannabis and cannabis products consistent with the requirements of the California departments of Food and Agriculture, Consumer Affairs and Public Health.
- Facilities are limited to a maximum of 40 Citywide.
- Retail sales and testing are prohibited.
- Must be located:
- 1,000 feet from resource- or population-based city parks, churches, childcare centers, playgrounds, libraries, minor-oriented facilities, residential care facilities and schools; and
- 100 feet from residential zones.
- There are no separation requirements from other Facilities or Cannabis Outlets.
Continue at: https://www.sandiego.gov/development-services/cannabis
The text above is owned by the site above referred.
Here is only a small part of the article, for more please follow the link