TRADELABOR has more than 20 years of experience in the control and treatment of air, working with an experienced and qualified technical staff and with the most advanced technology in this area, which together guarantee the quality of the services provided.
Labeling and Packaging
Labeling and packaging are key facets of any food product in terms of compliance, safety, and
quality management. Labeling refers to ensuring that important food safety information is properly
labeled and available to consumers. Packaging refers to ensuring that packages are properly secured.
Considerations for Regulation
● Disclosure of product, name of strain, universal symbol for THC, serving size, amount of THC per
● Ingredient list, pesticide use, allergen list, nutrition facts
● Restricting the use of the word “organic” or suggesting any “cures or natural remedies”
● Statement product was tested, name of laboratory in which it was tested, when it was tested
● Date of cultivation, manufacture date, date of expiration
● Warning labels: intoxicating/delayed effects, keep away from children/animals, do not consume
if pregnant, health risks
● If medical, patient name
● Net weight, concentration
● Instructions for use, dosing information (i.e., serving size)
● Specifications for font size
● Child/tamper proof, water resistant
● Resealable packaging if contains more than one serving
● Individually demarcate servings (See Section 5: Serving Size and Homogeneity)
● Individually label servings with universal symbol (See Section 5: Serving Size and Homogeneity)
Continue at: https://www.neha.org/sites/default/files/eh-topics/food-safety/Food-Safety-Guidance-Cannabis-Infused-Products-Sept2019.pdf
The text above is owned by the site above referred.
Here is only a small part of the article, for more please follow the link