TRADELABOR has more than 20 years of experience in the control and treatment of air, working with an experienced and qualified technical staff and with the most advanced technology in this area, which together guarantee the quality of the services provided.
The new wireless CyberGlove II motion capture data glove is fully instrumented with up to 22 high-accuracy joint-angle measurements. It uses proprietary resistive bend-sensing technology to accurately transform hand and finger motions into real-time digital joint-angle data.
Designed for Comfort and Functionality
- The 18-sensor data glove features two bend sensors on each finger, four abduction sensors, plus sensors measuring thumb crossover, palm arch, wrist flexion, and wrist abduction.
- The 22-sensor data glove has three flexion sensors per finger, four abduction sensors, a palm-arch sensor, and sensors to measure wrist flexion and abduction. Each sensor is extremely thin and flexible being virtually undetectable in the lightweight elastic glove.
The CyberGlove motion capture system has been used in a wide variety of real-world applications, including digital prototype evaluation, virtual reality biomechanics, and animation.
The CyberGlove II data glove is constructed with stretch fabric for comfort and a mesh palm for ventilation. The 18-sensor motion capture CyberGlove II system includes open fingertips, which allow the user to easily type, write, and grasp objects.
The basic CyberGlove II data glove includes one motion capture glove, two batteries, a battery charger, and a USB/wireless technology adaptor with drivers.
Many applications require measurement of the position and orientation of the forearm in space. To accomplish this, mounting provisions for InterSense, Polhemus, and Ascension six degrees of freedom (DOF) motion tracking sensors are available for the data glove wristband. Tracking sensors are not included in the basic CyberGlove II system, but are available as an option and supported in VirtualHand software.
The CyberGlove II motion capture glove system has a software programmable switch and LED on the wristband to permit system software developers to provide the CyberGlove II data glove wearer with additional input/output capability.
We build Industrial Site for Cannabis Oil Extraction. See more at: PHARMAIUM
Contact us: email@example.com
- Number of Sensors: 18 or 22
- Sensor Resolution: <1 degree
- Sensor Repeatability: 3 degrees (average standard deviation between glove wearings)
- Sensor Linearity: 0.6% maximum nonlinearity over full joint range
- Sensor Data Rate: 90 records/sec typical
- Operating Temperature: 10-45°C
- Gloves supported by each USB/wireless dongle: 1 pair
- Gloves supported in each environment: Up to 6 pairs have been tested (more may be possible)
- Operating system: Windows 2000 and XP
- Wireless Technology: 2.4 GHz
- Battery Duration: 3 hours
- Battery Cycle Life: 1 year (degrades to 80% of original capacity)
- Battery Charger: External
- Operating Range: 49 ft radius from USB port
- Interface: USB port for the wireless receiver
- Approvals: CE, FCC, Japan Technical Regulations Conformity Certification of Specified Radio Equipment
The text above is owned by the site above referred.
Here is only a small part of the article, for more please follow the link