TRADELABOR has more than 20 years of experience in the control and treatment of air, working with an experienced and qualified technical staff and with the most advanced technology in this area, which together guarantee the quality of the services provided.
We at Clean Green Biosystems have developed a noval technology of extracting highly bio available cannabinoid extract from fresh cannabis plants.
Cannabis fresh plant’s cell fragmentation under intense hydrodynamic shear force releases bioactive compounds from cells, because of epidermis breaking, cuticle disintegration and membrane disintegration. In this case, the bioactive compounds to be released and dissolved into a aqueous phase are enclosed in an insoluble structure. In order to release these bio active compounds, the cell membrane must be broken down. Cell disruption is a sensitive process, and control of the cell disruption is required, to avoid uncontrolled release of cell debris or product denaturation. Hydrodynamic force is a well-controllable means for cell disintegration. It provides faster and more complete release of bio active compounds into a aqueous media, improves the mass transfer. Hydrodynamic shear waves disrupt cell walls and releases a full spectrum matrix of compounds. As the fluid waves breaks the cell wall mechanically by the shear forces, it facilitates the transfer from the cell into the solvent. Particle size reduction also increases the surface area in contact between the solid and the liquid. The solvent can enter the cell transporting essential oils and bioactive compounds from the cell interior into the surrounding solvent. This enables us to produce high-potency extracts, with the highest contents of phenols, flavonoids, non-flavonoids, carotenoids, terpenoids, phytosterols, etc. In an engineering sense, hydrodynamic shear force can be manipulated, as a control parameter, to enhance the extraction process.
PROBLEM OF EXISTING EXTRACTION SYSTEM ADDRESSED:
Bioavailability is an extremely important concept in pharmacology. The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines it as: the degree and rate at which a substance (as a drug) is absorbed into a living system or is made available at the site of physiological activity. In order for a medicine to work, it has to reach its intended destination.
The bio availability of existing cannabinoids are the range of 10-35%. This poor bio availability results in poor pharmacological activity which requires high and repetitive dosages.
This current process produces a highly bio available phyto cannabinoids (a full spectrum cannabis extract).
Hydyne is Innovative new hydrodynamic extraction system that uses the entire fresh cannabis plant to preserve all volatile compounds in a unique process.
- The system is the first of its kind to be able to use whole, freshly harvested plants or dry cannabis plants.
- Therefore, it is also the first to produce cannabis concentrate from whole, fresh cannabis.
- Concentrates can preserve the full cannabinoid and terpene profile, unlike many other systems where they are compromised or even lost.
- The Hydyne system uses a unique pre-processing step. By freezing the plant material before processing, the molecules retain their aromatic compounds and have a stronger scent.
- Due to the Hydrodynamic Cannabis Extraction methods, the process only uses low temperatures.
- Intrinsic heat generated by the hydrodynamic extraction decarboxylates THCa into active THC.
- Our proprietary technologies and procedures are designed to optimize the extraction of active thrichomes and phytocannabinoids, maximizing yield and creating higher bioavailability, by converting the plant materials into nano emulsions.
- Integrated modules include: cannabis preparation, emulsion making, separation and isolation of cannabinoids, extraction using a suitable solvent/solvent mixture, and evaporating the solvent and drying.
- Hydrodynamic technology converts fresh plant material into nano-emulsions
- Uses a liquid-liquid extraction system, using food-grade/pharmaceutical solvents
- Able to distill the majority of solvents in the distillation system, using both a proprietary molecular distillation process in our commercial-grade systems, and a low temperature, short contact distillation path in our smaller scale systems.
- Creates between 15-25% waste solids from plant material, which are converted into bio-compost that can be recycled into soil/substrate or farming manure, creating a closed loop system.
We build Industrial Site for Cannabis Oil Extraction. See more at: PHARMAIUM
Contact us: email@example.com
Continue at: http://www.cleangreenbio.com/hydrodymatic.html
The text above is owned by the site above referred.
Here is only a small part of the article, for more please follow the link