TRADELABOR has more than 20 years of experience in the control and treatment of air, working with an experienced and qualified technical staff and with the most advanced technology in this area, which together guarantee the quality of the services provided.
Regardless of which extraction method is used, the results will be a full spectrum CBD oil. As mentioned earlier, there are various other types of CBD oils that can be produced with the extract.
Full-spectrum CBD contains all of the cannabinoids and other natural compounds found in cannabis such as terpenes and amino acids (including trace amounts of THC).
Broad-spectrum CBD is similar to full spectrum, but removes the trace amounts of THC.
To create broad spectrum CBD, the full spectrum CBD extract goes through an additional specialized process called liquid chromatography, which selectively binds to the THC and removes it at low temperatures, while the remaining synergistic cannabinoids, terpenes and amino acids remain intact.
CBD isolate contains a pure concentration of CBD only (99%), so it’s ideal for those who need high doses of CBD, but it does not contain any other cannabinoids and terpenes, thus lacking the “entourage effect”.
To create CBD isolate, the extract is cooled and purified into a crystalline isolate form, which takes the form of a white, flavorless powder.
All Tesséra Naturals products are made from broad spectrum CBD oil. We feel this allows the benefits of consuming full spectrum CBD, but without the chance of ingesting any THC.
NOTE: There is a recent increase in another type of THC-free product referred to as CBD Distillate. The distillation process involves applying high heat and pressure to the raw extracted oil. A foreign compound (catalyst) is also added to create a catalytic reaction and convert or neutralize the THC, rather than remove it. The finished distillate contains unnatural compounds created by the conversion and degradation process and the effects on humans and animals is unknown. We feel that it’s much safer to stick with liquid chromatography and supercritical CO2 extraction vs CBD Distillate.
We build Industrial Site for Cannabis Oil Extraction. See more at: PHARMAIUM
- CBD must be extracted from raw cannabis in order to be most effective when ingested.
- Solvent extraction can be efficient and inexpensive, but can potentially contain toxic residue.
- Olive oil extraction is safe and inexpensive, but will have low yields and will result in a highly perishable product.
- CO2 extraction, while most expensive and complex, will create the highest quality, safest CBD end product for the consumer.
- After extraction, the CBD oil must be refined and purified to create either a full spectrum CBD, broad spectrum CBD, or a CBD isolate.
- Broad spectrum will be the most appealing to the greater amount of people due to the benefits of full spectrum CBD and the “entourage effect”, but without the chances of consuming any THC.
Continue at: https://tesseranaturals.com/cbd-extraction-methods-explained/
The text above is owned by the site above referred.
Here is only a small part of the article, for more please follow the link