TRADELABOR has more than 20 years of experience in the control and treatment of air, working with an experienced and qualified technical staff and with the most advanced technology in this area, which together guarantee the quality of the services provided.
CANNABIDIOL MANUFACTURING PROCESS
SCIENTIST-CONTROLLED GROWING PROCESS
All of our plant breeding is performed in-house using traditional breeding techniques to develop plants that contain high levels of the principal cannabinoid, cannabidiol (CBD), and low levels of other cannabinoids, including tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). In order to ensure uniformity of the crop, our scientists control every aspect of the growing cycle, from plant breeding to the environment
in which the plants are grown. From start to finish, each crop’s growing process is managed to a specified growing protocol, ensuring uniform production and composition.
• The plants used are first grown to produce mother plants. Cuttings from mother plants are used to grow new plants, ensuring genetic consistency from one generation to the next.
• The growing process takes place in glasshouses where light, heat and humidity are kept at optimal levels for plant health and growth.
• All plants are grown in a controlled, pesticide and contaminant-free environment. Our growers utilize a range of natural beneficial predators to maintain control of pests.
• The finished product is lightly compressed into bales and labelled with an individual batch item code and batch number for traceability, and prepared for dispatch to the processing center.
• On arrival at the processing plant, the dried plant material is pelleted, allowing the batch to be stored in a stable form for an extended period prior to further processing.
ACHIEVING ACTIVE CBD VIA DECARBOXYLATION
Since cannabinoids are naturally produced in the plant in their acid form, a chemical reaction called decarboxylation is used to convert the inactive acid into the active molecule CBD.
• Pelleted material is milled to create a uniform particle suitable for extraction.
• Naturally occurring cannabidiolic acid is heated to convert it to CBD that is biologically active
YIELDING A CBD-RICH EXTRACT
After decarboxylation is complete, the raw material is loaded into an extraction column and CO2
is passed through at a pre-specified temperature until the extraction process is complete.
CO2 extraction process destroys any bacteria present in the plant material and yields a CBD-rich extract containing cannabinoids and other natural plant-based components, including waxes and terpenes (aromatic compounds).
PRODUCING HIGHLY PURIFIED CBD
The isolation stage of the process purifies the refined CBD extract and removes the unwanted naturally
occurring components — the waxes, terpenes and other minor cannabinoids — thereby producing a purified yield of CBD, which is a crystalline solid at room temperature.
• Remaining waxes are filtered off and ethanol is removed by evaporation.
• The powder version of the active compound is created via multi-step crystallization.
• The isolated purified CBD is quality tested before being released for final formulation.
FORMULATING CBD FOR PHARMACEUTICAL USE
Once the active pharmaceutical ingredient (CBD) has passed a series of stringent quality control checks, it is now ready for manufacture of the finished product.
• As CBD is not water soluble, it is dissolved in sesame oil and a sweetener (dissolved in ethanol) and strawberry flavoring are added to enhance palatability.
• Each batch is then quality-control tested and released for final filling into sterile glass bottles. The final formulation contains 100 mg CBD per ml of oral solution. Each bottle contains 100 ml and is secured with a child-resistant cap.
• Bottle labels are added with batch number, expiration date, product branding, and specifications for the active pharmaceutical ingredient and any inactive substances, which are tightly controlled and subject to FDA oversight.
FINAL PACKAGING OF THE PHARMACEUTICAL MEDICINE
In the final stage of the manufacturing process, the CBD oral solution is packaged prior to distribution center delivery.
• To ensure precise dosing, oral syringes and a bottle adapter are added to the branded packaging with the filled bottle of CBD oral solution. Also included is a patient information leaflet containing prescribing and product information.
• The product is placed in tamper-evident cartons, which are each stamped with a serial number for identification and traceability.
We build Industrial Site for Cannabis Oil Extraction. See more at: PHARMAIUM
COMMITMENT TO EXACTING PHARMACEUTICAL PROCESSES
Our pharmaceutical production and manufacturing processes meet the highest standards for safety and quality, enabling us to bring forward prescription cannabinoid medicines that are safe and effective for patients. Our processes are in line with World Health Organization Good Agricultural Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices which ensures that the final product meets strict pharmaceutical standards.
To create the purest C D formulation in our laboratories,we harness our 20 years of scientifically rigorous CBD research, combined with our proven experience growing cannabis plants specifically for pharmaceutical preparations.
Continue at: https://www.greenwichbiosciences.com/sites/default/files/2018-06/CANNABIDIOL_MANUFACTURING_PROCESS_FACT_SHEET.pdf
The text above is owned by the site above referred.
Here is only a small part of the article, for more please follow the link