Important note regarding FDA Aseptic Guidelines:
– FDA Aseptic guidelines do not allow averaging at a sampling site!
– Each discrete sample must be below the class limit.
– This is important, since you can pass ISO and FS 209E, and not meet FDA requirement.
– FDA aseptic guidelines still reference the FS 209E classes.
– FDA has no formal position regarding the ISO standards impact on pharmaceutical manufacturers
The text above is owned by the site above referred.
Here is only a small part of the article, for more please follow the link