*& Chapter 1: A Few Simple Examples *
* Copying the content of one data object to another
DATA: SOURCE(10) TYPE C,
TARGET LIKE SOURCE.
MOVE SOURCE TO TARGET.
* Displaying the contents of fields
WRITE ‘ABAP/4 is easy.’.
WRITE ‘This text is displayed on a new line.’.
WRITE / ‘After the symbol /, text also appears on a new line.’.
* Standard control structures (conditions and loops)
IF SOURCE = TARGET.
WRITE / ‘Fields source and target have the same content’.
WRITE / ‘Fields source and target do not have the same content’.
DO 3 TIMES.
WRITE / SY-INDEX.
* Local subroutine of a single program
DATA: A1 TYPE I,
A2 TYPE I.
PERFORM CALC USING A1
WRITE / A2.
FORM CALC USING F1 LIKE A1
CHANGING F2 LIKE A2.
F2 = F1 + ( F2 * 17 ).
* Event for drill-down facilities (reacts when a user selects a line)
WRITE ‘This is displayed after double-clicking a line’.
Continue at: http://www.abap-tutorials.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/abapcodebook.pdf
The text above is owned by the site above referred.
Here is only a small part of the article, for more please follow the link