These are some statistics that show the importance of employee engagement in the success of organizations:
1. Teams with high employee engagement rates are 21% more productive. (Source: Gallup).
2. Employees who are engaged are 27% more likely to report high performance. (Source: Gallup).
3. Businesses with high engaged employees had an average three year revenue growth 2.3 times greater than businesses whose employees were engaged an average level. (Source: UNC Kenanflager Business School).
4. Increasing 10% in investments to develop employee engagement can increase profits $2,400 per employee per year. (Source: Workplace Research Foundation).
Those numbers show the strategic value of investing in employees engagement. Now, what can organizations’ Leaders do to increase employee engagement?
1. Leaders have to practice a clear and inspiring communication of purpose, vision and goals to commit employees with their own success and their organizations success.
2. Leaders have to create systems and processes that set up employees for success and to foster employees and customers satisfaction. Satisfied employees mean happy customers.
3. Leaders have to create a strategic plan for employees’ personal growth. Why? Because leaders have to develop talent and strengths to sustain the success of the organization in the long term.
These three practices can increase employee engagement which means an increase on commitment, performance, employees and customers satisfaction and profits.
What are you doing to increase employee engagement?
Continue at: https://buildandbattle.wordpress.com/2017/11/26/what-can-leaders-do-to-increase-employees-engagement/
The text above is owned by the site above referred.
Here is only a small part of the article, for more please follow the link