The Clean Room Panel, which is fitted with a diaphragm sensor for differential-pressure measurement, is a top-quality device. Validated according to GMP directives, and with its well thought-out design, the CRP5 is optimized for applications in laboratories and clean rooms.
The CRP5 clean-room panel is the obvious choice wherever a high degree of cleanliness is vital, in addition to precise measurement of differential pressure, humidity, and temperature. The CRP5 is used particularly in clean-rooms in hospitals, in the pharmaceutical, electronics, and foodstuffs industries, and wherever small variances in pressure are monitored. The very comprehensive functional capabilities of the CRP5 provide solutions for many measurement and control tasks.
- Measures differential pressure, humidity and temperature
- Designed specifically for clean rooms
- Removable humidity and temperature probes for simpler adjustment and cleaning
- FDA- and GAMP-compatible
- Digital communication via Ethernet RJ45 and/or MODBUS TCP / RTU
- Analog input and output signals freely configurable
- Glass front panel highly resistant to chemicals
- Optical operating elements for operation with protective gloves
The text above is owned by the site above referred.
Here is only a small part of the article, for more please follow the link