- Use Analyse your leadership style to step back and reflect on the way you deal with others.
- With your new role, you take up new accountabilities that drive the actions of you and your team. Use Set your accountabilities in context to understand what is required to deliver these accountabilities.
- Make sure you are aware of behaviours that could derail your leadership transition. Complete Analyse derailing behaviours.
- Prior to taking up your new role and during the early days of your transition, you will have many meetings and interviews. Use the Transition reflections tool to record the outcomes, reflect on what you learn and consider how to apply these insights.
- Identify opportunities for quick wins to build your credibility and create momentum.
- Use Build your team to obtain a clear appreciation of your team and staff.
- Develop your 90-day plan in 3* 30-day segments using Plan your first 90 days.
- Lay the groundwork for productive working relationships that are essential to your successful leadership transition by preparing well for conversations with your leader and with your direct reports.
Continue at: http://www.londonleadershipacademy.nhs.uk/leadershiptoolkit/managing-self/success-strategies-new-leaders#hints-and-tips
The text above is owned by the site bellow referred.
Here is only a small part of the article, for more please follow the link
See: Reasons Why Social Networking Is Bad