The text that follows is owned by the site above referred.
Here is only a small part of the article, for more please follow the link
Free Tools To Create Infographics
In the List of Free Tools to Create Infographics for your Learners you will find 22 Free tools to help your learners acquire knowledge the “visual” way.
Top 5 Advice for creating learning Infographics
- Incorporate many imagery into your infographics
- Replace words with images
- Use color to highlight key learning information
- Use many “visual words”
- Use 3D images for key concepts
Are you interested to see 10 Awesome Infographics about eLearning
As I promised here is the list of Free tools to create Infographics for your visual Learners!
18 Free Tools to Create Infographics for your Students
Feel Free to Embed the Slideshare Presentation at your site or blog!
- amCharts Visual Editor: This editor allows you to use amCharts as a web service. This means that all you need to do is to configure the chart and paste the generated HTML code to your HTML page.
- ChartsBin: Create your own interactive map. It’s free for now.
- Dipity: Create an interactive, visually engaging timeline in minutes. Use dynamic visualization tools to display photos, videos, news and blogs in chronological order.
- Easel.ly: Create and share visual ideas online. Vhemes are visual themes. Drag and drop a vheme onto your canvas for easy creation of your visual idea!
- Gapminder: Gapminder is used in classrooms around the world to build a fact-based world view.
- Gliffy: Gliffy.com is a free web-based diagram editor. Create and share flowcharts, network diagrams, floor plans, user interface designs and other drawings online.
- Google Chart Tools: Provides several tools for making data more comprehensible. Special URLs can be used to embed graph and chart images in users’ own web.
- Hohli Charts: Online Charts Builder
- infogr.am: Create infographics and interactive online charts. It’s free and super-easy! Follow other users and discover amazing data stories!
- Inkscape: An Open Source vector graphics editor, with capabilities similar to Illustrator, CorelDraw, or Xara X, using the W3C standard Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) file format.
- Piktochart: Piktochart- Make Information Beautiful. Create infographics. Engaging presentation app.
- Pixlr: Welcome to the most popular online photo editor in the world!
- Stat Planet: StatPlanet (formerly StatPlanet Map Maker) is free, award-winning software for creating interactive maps which are fully customizable. In addition to maps, the software also has the option of including interactive graphs and charts to create feature-rich infographics.
- Tableau Public: Tableau Public is a free tool that brings data to life. Easy to use. Spectacularly powerful. Data In. Brilliance Out.
- Venngage: Venngage is built for people who work with data. From analysts who want to communicate their data better, to the executives who want to understand insights faster and everyone else who uses data to make their decisions, Venngage has been made to make insights easier.
- visual.ly: Like infographics and data visualization? Visual.ly is the world’s largest community of infographics and data visualization. Come explore, share, and create.
- Intel: Create an infographic of your digital life and become inspired by the people you know, the things you see, and the experiences you have online.
- Wordle: Wordle is a toy for generating “word clouds” from text that you provide. The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source text. You can tweak your clouds with different fonts, layouts, and color schemes.