The text that follows is owned by the site above referred.
Here is only a small part of the article, for more please follow the link
The introduction of Electronic batch records will optimize the work by reducing the production life cycles, improve accuracy and consistency. Electronic batch record is a compilation of information, data and document into a single record. It provides history of the batch, quality information, operator interactions etc. Automation of batch records can also bring down the cost as it offers paperless solutions by replacing paper batch records and also keeping track of the automated batch history is easier through the online environment. Manual maintained of records can impact the whole production quality and slight changes in production sequence can even detent product from quarantine till the review was completed. Since only one copy or master copy of manual records exist coordination between different departments become difficult. The advantages offered by Electronic batch records are manifold like automated calculations, electronic signatures, save time, online access, easier audit trails etc.
Generally pharmaceutical companies prefer in using Electronic batch records (EBR) but now many of the industries started using the electronic batch records as it reduce cost, risk and possibility of human errors.
Market drivers & challenges:
Many industries are planning to shift to automation thereby reducing the overall human resource cost which is a major driver for the market. The need to improve workflow and efficiency of industries was also a major driver for electronic batch records market. With the evolution of information technology and adoption of ERPs along with EBR was also a major driver for electronic batch records market. Challenges of electronic batch record market are fraud detection and need for adequate testing to be done before implementing. Compliance with established government standards and regulations is another major challenge. Another major challenge was handling multiple manufacturing styles as every industry has own characteristic data models.
Global electronic batch records market is classified into end-user and region. On the basis of the end user, the global electronics batch record market is segmented into pharmaceuticals, Life sciences, automobile and others.
On basis of region global electronics batch records market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and the Middle East and Africa (MEA).
Key Market Players:
The major players active in electronic batch records market are Rockwell Automation, Honeywell international, Emerson Electric Co, ABB, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, Accelyrs, SAP SE, etc.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Electronic Batch Records market segments
- Global Electronic Batch Records market dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 – 2015
- Global Electronic Batch Records market size & forecast 2016 to 2026
- Ecosystem analysis
- Global Electronic Batch Records market current trends/issues/challenges
- Competition & Companies involved technology
- Value Chain
- Global Electronic Batch Records market drivers and restraints
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.