The text that follows is owned by the site above referred.
Here is only a small part of the article, for more please follow the link
Objective of the Electronic Batch Record System (RC-EBR)
Time and costs as well as errors and deviations can be reduced with the Electronic Batch Record System. Manual systems can be replaced by an Electronic Batch Record System to maintain your batch records in an automatic and controlled manner.
The Rescop Electronic Batch Record System stores, manages, processes and publishes batch record documentation, in accordance with GMP regulations.
Main functionalities of the Electronic Batch Record System (RC-EBR)
- Creation and maintenance of document content and generation of .pdf versions
- Content creation by either uploading of documents with common file types or based on templates, forms and protocols
- Storage, review and approval of documentation
- Publish and search for documentation
- Configure document (sub)types and corresponding execution, verification, review and approval workflows
- Configurable roles and rights
- User interface depending on roles and rights
- Version Management
- Schedule, trigger and register manufacturing execution
- Possibility to print authentic copies
- Management Reporting
Benefits of the Electronic Batch Record System (RC-EBR)
The batch record handling is GMP compliant. The Rescop Electronic Batch Record System provides a standardized and efficient document workflow and documentation is centrally and readily retrievable.
The manual system can be replaced by paperless manufacturing execution and compliance. The Rescop Electronic Batch Record System works on personal computers, laptops, tablets and smart phones.
Electronic Batch Record System