The text that follows is owned by the site above referred.
Here is only a small part of the article, for more please follow the link
- Astragalus: This Chinese herb is a great immune system booster. Add it to soups or make a tincture.
- Calendula: This beautiful flower is a great healer. Its anti-inflammatory properties make it a great addition to ointments.
- Comfrey: A phenomenal healing herb, comfrey is great in ointments, infusions (strong tea) and poultices. Do not eat.
- Elder flower: Very useful as a detoxifier, relaxes bronchio spasms and promotes a feeling of well-being.
- Garlic: Immune system-boosting and antibiotic, be sure to get plenty of this common herb in your diet.
- Lady’s mantle: This astringent herb works best on hollow organs, drawing out excess fluid and soothing inflammation.
- Lemon balm: Its two primary functions are soothing the digestive tract and calming the nervous system.
- Marshmallow root: Soothes, lubricates, softens and heals minor wounds.
- Nettle: Rich in minerals, especially calcium. Great for calming muscles spasms and toning the uterus.
- Plantain: Speeds the healing of scrapes and wounds and soothes inflammation.
- Red raspberry leaf: Full of easily assimilated minerals, it’s the perfect pregnancy herb. Also soothes inflammation in the digestive tract.
- Yarrow: Stops bleeding quickly and repels insects when steeped with lavender. Taken internally, it acts as an antibiotic.