The text that follows is owned by the site above referred.
Here is only a small part of the article, for more please follow the link
- Drink one glass of clean water every hour with eight drops of crystal energy. Use a high quality water filter bottle that will filter the airplane water. Using the Food Liquid Energy Card will restore vital life force to the water and help to clear toxins.
- Avoid liquids such as alcohol and soft drinks, coffee and black tea, which cause blood congestion.
- Use antioxidant supplements to minimize radiation and other free radical stress. Chlorella, high quality algae, wheatgrass and green food supplements can be helpful in protecting against radiation and reducing brain, body and adrenal stress.
- Use melatonin for jet lag time zone adjustment. A low dose melatonin one hour before bed can be helpful. To help adjust your biological clock, go to bed at the normal time for the new time zone and awake to get early daylight.
- Exercise during your flight. Get up and stretch and walk if your flight is many hours. Increase oxygen by breathing exercises before flying and using stabilized oxygen water.