The text that follows is owned by the site above referred.
Here is only a small part of the article, for more please follow the link
Resume Example for Cost Accountant with experience as Plant Accountant / Staff Accountant. This document would also be a helpful sample for any accounting or financial controller position.
The resume uses a job title headline that identifies this job seeker as an Accounting Manager or Cost Accountant. The heading is followed by an executive summary paragraph that identifies their experience in accounting for manufacturing systems.
The writer also documents their ability to improve processes and profit. Specific computer software and systems are listed at the end.
This candidate also uses a 3 column list of areas of strength such as budgeting, planning, financial analysis, cost analysis and ERP systems.
This job seeker had one main position as a Staff Accounting at a manufacturing plant. The job experience section lists the company, city and dates of employment. The statement in italics describes the company. The paragraph provides information about their duties and responsibilities. Bullet point statements put emphasis on key performances and accomplishments.
The formal education section lists the Bachelor of Arts in Accounting.
Cost Accountant Resume Statements
- Expert knowledge of accounting for manufacturing plant operations.
- Detail oriented with exceptionally strong analytic skills.
- Diagnose financial statements to resolve issues and build financial forecasts.
- Establish and deploy company wide cost accounting policies.
- Prepare journal entries, reconciliations and analysis of various inventory and warranty assets.
- Solid experience in analyzing trends, variance and cost-benefit.
- Manage accounting for fixed assets, receivables, payables, payroll, ledger and inventory.
- Collaborate with department managers to analyze costs and identify productivity enhancements.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of monthly, quarterly and and annual cost accounting reports.
- Oversee internal control documentation to maintain Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.