The text that follows is owned by the site above referred.
Here is only a small part of the article, for more please follow the link
– Zentiva, the generics business of the Sanofi Group, employs 6,000 people worldwide.
– Jeff Watson is President, Global Generics at Apotex, the largest Canadian-owned pharmaceutical company.
– Željko Dudi? is Director of Purchasing at Hemofarm, the leading generic pharmaceutical company in Serbia.
– Beximco Pharmaceuticals, a leading manufacturer and exporter of medicines in Bangladesh, currently produces more than 300 generic medicines which are available in well over 500 different presentations.
– South African-based Aspen is ranked as the ninth largest generic company in the world.
– Fresenius Kabi offers a broad range of intravenously administered generic drugs across a wide array of therapeutic categories: oncology drugs, anesthetics & analgesics, anti-infectives, critical care drugs.
– Mumbai, India headquartered Sun Pharmaceutical’s consolidated revenues for the 12 months ending March 2015 are US$ 4.5 billion.
– Since June 2015, Madrid headquartered manufacturer of generic injectable drugs, Genéricos Españoles, has been owned by Altan, a private, specialty pharmaceutical company based in Ireland.